52 Weeks of Giving is a way for Patxi’s to partner with our customers to raise money and strengthen our communities while sharing a tasty meal together at our Patxi’s locations. Every week all year long, we host neighborhood fundraisers for organizations* dedicated to education and children’s health and welfare. So far, we’ve been able to give back over $300,000.
Here’s how it works
Tell us about your organization*, and we’ll let you know within a week if your community fundraiser is approved. From there, we’ll contact you to set a date for your fundraising event and send you a tool kit that includes guidelines, tips, and a printable flyer to help you spread the word and invite all your friends and family. Fundraising events take place Monday through Wednesday, excluding holidays. At the end of the day, we’ll tally that location’s receipts and send you a check for 10% of the total sales. School fundraisers at Patxi’s are booked during the school year only.
Take a look at some of the organizations we’ve helped in the past, and use this form if you’d like to register to participate. Don’t forget to check out our video above!
*Due to high volume of demand for Team in Training fundraisers, we kindly request a minimum of three participants per fundraiser, and one fundraiser per participant, per year for all Patxi’s Pizza locations. When submitting your fundraiser request, please include your teammates’ names in the application. We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but due to limited space, may not be able to guarantee your preferred date or fundraiser location.
Register your organization for 52 Weeks of Giving
- 04/21: Campolindo High School – Class of 2017 (Lafayette)
- 04/21: Reading Partners (Marina)
- 04/23: Autism Speaks (Palo Alto)
- 04/23: Cherry Creek High School (Cherry Creek)
- 04/23: St. Michael School (Livermore)
- 04/23: Urban Peak (17th Ave Uptown)
- 04/23: Grattan Elementary School (Inner Sunset)
- 04/23: West Valley Slammers Girls Softball (Campbell)
- 04/23: San Francisco AIDS Foundation – Lifecycle (Hayes Valley)
- 04/23: Miraloma Cooperative Nursery School (Noe Valley)
- 04/23: Open World Learning (Cherry Hills)
- 04/28: Avon Walk for Breast Cancer San Francisco (Marina)
- 04/28: JDRF – Young Leadership Committee (Hayes Valley)
- 04/29: Orinda Baseball Association (Lafayette)
- 04/29: Denman Middle School (Noe Valley)
- 04/30: Griffith Centers for Children (17th Ave Uptown)
- 04/30: Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America Team Challenge Nor Cal (Campbell)
- 04/30: Firefly Autism (Cherry Hills)
- 04/30: Roosevelt PTSA (Inner Sunset)
- 04/30: Granada High School Music Dept. (Livermore)
- 04/30: Crohn’s Colitis Foundation of America, Rocky Mountain Chapter (Cherry Creek)
More Ways to Give Back
"I just want to thank Patxi’s for this fundraiser…it really does mean a lot. The monies raised will go towards an organization that believes..."— Kevin Bachar Push America
"Last year Patxi's supported our nonprofit & we were able to use these funds to help SJ youth participate in sports leagues throughout the..."— Community United San Jose
"Thank you for your dedication to helping this incredible organization. We are so grateful for your company's contribution and support."— Kelly Neale Best Buddies of California