52 Weeks of Giving is a way for Patxi’s to partner with our customers to raise money and strengthen our communities while sharing a tasty meal together at our Patxi’s locations. Every week all year long, we host neighborhood fundraisers for organizations* dedicated to education and children’s health and welfare. So far, we’ve been able to give back over $450,000.
Here’s how it works
Tell us about your organization*, and we’ll let you know within a week if your community fundraiser is approved. From there, we’ll contact you to set a date for your fundraising event and send you a tool kit that includes guidelines, tips, and a printable flyer to help you spread the word and invite all your friends and family. Fundraising events take place Monday through Wednesday, excluding holidays. At the end of the day, we’ll tally that location’s receipts and send you a check for 10% of the total sales. School fundraisers at Patxi’s are booked during the school year only.
Take a look at some of the organizations we’ve helped in the past, and use this form if you’d like to register to participate. Don’t forget to check out our video above!
*Due to high volume of demand for Team in Training fundraisers, we kindly request a minimum of three participants per fundraiser, and one fundraiser per participant, per year for all Patxi’s Pizza locations. When submitting your fundraiser request, please include your teammates’ names in the application. We will do our best to accommodate all requests, but due to limited space, may not be able to guarantee your preferred date or fundraiser location.
Register your organization for 52 Weeks of Giving
- 07/29: American Cancer Society – Relay for Life (Marina)
- 07/30: San Jose Youth Shakespeare (Campbell)
- 07/30: Tri-Valley Repertory Theatre (Livermore)
- 07/30: Family Promise of Greater Denver (Cherry Hills)
- 08/04: Queens of the Castro (Noe Valley)
- 08/05: Downtown Streets Team (Palo Alto)
- 08/05: Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America (Lafayette)
- 08/06: Capitol Hill United Neighborhoods (17th Ave Uptown)
- 08/06: Valley Vista 4-H (Livermore)
- 08/06: Leukemia & Lymphoma Society – Team in Training (Hayes)
More Ways to Give Back
"Thank you for your dedication to helping this incredible organization. We are so grateful for your company's contribution and support."— Kelly Neale Best Buddies of California
"Last year Patxi's supported our nonprofit & we were able to use these funds to help SJ youth participate in sports leagues throughout the..."— Community United San Jose